- We do not want anyone to feel rushed. Please let us know if you have exceptionally long or thick hair or any other circumstances that may require extra time.
- Running on time is important to us. Please let us know if you are running late. We will do our best to accommodate any unforeseen obstacles, however, if you are more that 15 minutes late, in order to protect other clients scheduled, we may have to reschedule.
- We do not charge for cancelations. We understand that life happens. We only ask that you let us know as soon as possible. We have a waiting list and would love to make someone else’s day!
- Please allow time to find parking on the street. There are usually spaces readily available, but you will need a minute or two to feed the meter.
- It is extremely important to us that you have a good experience and that you are happy with your hair! We absolutely want to hear from you, if you have any concerns or questions!
- Out of consideration of our staff and fellow clients, IF YOU ARE SICK, please please please reschedule! We promise to get you in as soon as possible. We also ask that if you have sick children, home from school, PLEASE do not bring them in with you to your appointment!
What happens if I have questions or concerns about my hair after I get home?
No problem! Please give us a call and we will get you right back in the salon to answer any questions, tweak any cut, color or style. We understand that hair can have a “breaking in period” or may need adjustments! We are here to make sure you are happy with your new “do!”
What is the “deal with tipping?”
Tipping your stylist is appreciated, but not required!
How much should I tip? (possibly the most asked question.)
Again, there is no “should”, but like in most service industries 10% — 20% is standard.